EP: Opinion on “A new long-term strategy for Europe’s industrial future”
On 6th April, the EP INTA Committee published its Opinion on “A new long-term strategy for Europe’s industrial future”, Rapporteur MEP Markus Buchheit (ID).
Copy of the Opinion is available here: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/INTA-PA-650380_EN.pdf
The Responsible Committee is ITRE - Own-initiative procedure.
Rapporteur: Carlo Calenda (S&D)
- Shadow Rapporteur: Tom Berendsen (EPP)
- Shadow Rapporteur: Christophe Grudler (RE)
- Shadow Rapporteur: Michael Bloss (Greens/EFA)
- Shadow Rapporteur: Paolo Borchia (ID)
- Shadow Rapporteur: Grzegorz Tobiszowski (ECR)
- Shadow Rapporteur: Marc Botenga (GUE/NGL)
The Political Group Opinions:
- EU industrial strategy: Renew calls for ambitious measures for a sovereign, more competitive, sustainable, inclusive and strategic Europe. - News - Renew Europe;
- We want an active and supportive policy for our industry | EPP Group in the European Parliament;
- Reduced burdens and better market access will help Small and Medium-sized Enterprises to grow | EPP Group in the European
- First steps towards climate-neutral industry | Greens/EFA